Apply Now Location: Sydney
Job Type: Full Time
Job Area: Marketing
Applications Close: 21.02.2019
Liberty International Underwriters, offers specialty and commercial line insurance and reinsurance across Asia Pacific.
Find out what it takes to be part of a global Fortune 100 company that exists to help people embrace today and confidently pursue tomorrow.
- Global company.
- Competitive salary and benefits.
- Career development opportunities.
- Team-work culture.
- Build, send and track communications on our Salesforce Marketing Cloud platform
- Use your impeccable communication and grammar skills to update a wide range of product and corporate collateral, including emails, videos, news articles, websites, brochures etc.
- Use your digital content management skills to maintain and develop external websites and internal intranet platforms.
- Brief creative agencies and take artwork from concept to reality
- Thrive on multi-tasking – switching between business as usual tasks and ad hoc requests to support the business
- In everything you do you’ll need to demonstrate solid attention to detail organisation skills and unwaivering professionalism.
- There will be plenty of opportunities to show initiative and creativity. As part of a small team you will also get the opportunity to develop a wide range of skills across all facets of marketing and communications.
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications or Business.
- Prior experience or proactive work experience in the marketing or communication functions of a corporate business or creative agency will be highly regarded.
- A versatile writer and storyteller. Personal interest and participation in social media platforms, blogs or publications is highly regarded.
- Knowledge of marketing communications principles and practices.
- A positive, can-do attitude
If you believe you can make a positive contribution to our team and want to be part of Liberty’s exciting future we would love to hear from you.
Please click APPLY NOW and attach your resume.
Agencies – We’ve got this covered!