Apply Now Location: Kuala Lumpur | Malaysia
Job Type: Full Time
Job Area: Processing Services Team
Applications Close: 10.05.2019
Liberty International Underwriters, offers specialty and commercial line insurance and reinsurance across Asia Pacific.
Find out what it takes to be part of a global Fortune 100 company that exists to help people embrace today and confidently pursue tomorrow.
- Global company
- Teamwork culture
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Ensuring all Underwriting & Claims teams across Asia Pacific are provided with administrative support in adherence with the SLA document including but not limited to:
- Logging and clearing GCS Submissions
- Policy Processing including Policy Wordings, etc.
- Processing Claim Payments
- Completing Loss Runs
- Claims and UW e-File uploads
- Creation of broker/reassured codes
- Any newly transitioned tasks to PST
- Maintaining a highly effective and responsive working relationship with all internal stakeholders.
- Prioritising work commitments ensuring daily workflows are managed effectively and KPI/SLA maintained.
- Demonstrating behavior at all times in line with the LIU core values.
- Comply with all training materials and manuals and contribute to an effective and strong team-work culture.
- Ensuring compliance with all legal, statutory and corporate affairs requirements on a timely basis.
Qualifications and Soft Skills
- Holds a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Business/Banking/Insurance or any other related field. Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in handling end-to-end processing of transactional tasks gained in the insurance industry is preferred.
- Engaged and committed to continual process improvements.
- Organized, reliable, analytical, meticulous and able to communicate effectively.
- Has high attention to details, focus in data accuracy and able to multi-task effectively.
- Must be a good team player and able to deal with all level of stakeholders across Asia Pacific with ease.
- Ability to read, write and communicate fluently in Cantonese and Mandarin is preferred.
- Focused on quality outcomes in communications and all systems related transactions.
- Ability to deal with stakeholder complaints in a professional and friendly manner and escalate where appropriate.
Does this role sound like you or know someone great? If so, then we would love to hear from you.
** Agencies, we have this covered **