Apply Now Location: Kuala Lumpur | Malaysia
Applications Close: 31.07.2018
Liberty International Underwriters offers specialty and commercial line insurance and reinsurance across Asia Pacific.
Find out what it takes to be part of a global Fortune 100 company that exists to help people embrace today and confidently pursue tomorrow.
- Global company.
- Competitive salary and benefits.
- Career development opportunities.
- Team-work culture.
- Ensuring all Underwriting & Claims teams across Asia Pacific are provided with administrative support in adherence with the SLA document including but not limited to:
- Logging and clearing GCS Submissions
- Policy Processing including Policy Wordings etc.
- Processing Claim Payments
- Completing Loss Runs
- Claims and UW e-File uploads
- Creation of broker/reassured codes
- Any newly transitioned tasks to PST
- Maintaining a highly effective and responsive working relationship with all internal stakeholders.
- Prioritising work commitments ensuring daily workflows are managed effectively and KPI/SLA maintained
- Demonstrating behavior at all times in line with the Liberty core values
- Comply with all training materials and manuals and contribute to an effective and strong team-work culture.
- Ensuring compliance with all legal, statutory and corporate affairs requirements on a timely basis.
Qualifications and Soft skills
- Holds a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Business/Banking/Insurance or any other related field. Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in handling end-to-end processing of transactional tasks gained in the insurance industry is preferred.
- Engaged and committed to continual process improvements.
- Organized, reliable, analytical, meticulous and able to communicate effectively.
- Has high attention to details, focus in data accuracy and able to multi-task effectively.
- Must be a good team player and able to deal with all level of stakeholders across Asia Pacific with ease.
- Able to read, write and communicate fluently in Cantonese and Mandarin is preferred.
- Focused on quality outcomes in communications and all systems related transactions.
- Ability to deal with stakeholder complaints in a professional and friendly manner and escalate where appropriate.
Does this role sound like you or know someone great? If so, then we would love to hear from you.
APPLY or REFER someone now, by sending us an email to email@example.com.
Please include your updated resume and we will take it from there.