Apply Now Location: Sydney
Applications Close: 31.08.2018
Liberty International Underwriters offers specialty and commercial line insurance and reinsurance across Asia Pacific.
Find out what it takes to be part of a global Fortune 100 company that exists to help people embrace today and confidently pursue tomorrow
- Global company
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Career development opportunities
- Team-work culture
Training and Development
- Assist with the coordination, communication and planning of training and development courses, mentoring and coaching programs as well as induction events.
- Collecting and collating employee and manager feedback from all of the HR related courses, programs and events.
- Assist with administration and drafting of various employment letters – contracts, variation letters, statements of service and liaising with employees on these letters where appropriate.
- Maintaining all relevant employee records in HR systems and employee files.
- Preparing reports as required especially in relation to HR Projects.
- Processing and filing of all HR related invoices.
- Managing OH&S and First Aid across different locations and assisting with workers compensation claim management.
- Assisting with running of fortnightly payroll for Australia and monthly payroll for Asia in the absence of the HR Rewards and Payroll Associate. This includes providing instructions to external vendors, checking of reports and processing of payments via the assigned bank and across the finance teams in Asia.
- Assisting with legal, audit and compliance requirements such as Annual Code of Conduct, WGEA survey, visa immigrations and etc.
- Coordinating HR Projects as designated by the HR Director.
- Ensuring compliance with all legal, statutory and corporate affairs requirements on a timely basis.
- Manage and coordinate end-to-end recruitment processes to include posting job advertisements, organizing interviews, conducting reference checks, updating and maintaining records in the recruitment systems.
- All administrative tasks relating on-onboarding of employees including background checks. This involves communication with employee, managers and HR business partners.
Qualifications and Soft Skills
- Minimum 3-5 years HR experience in a medium to large commercial organization ideally in the insurance industry would be preferred.
- A Diploma or Degree in HR or Business is preferred.
- Able to demonstrate high level accountability for end-to-end processes, diligent and has a track record of high quality work. Strong attention to details and excellent organizational skills.
- Able to demonstrate knowledge and understanding of HR principles with ease.
- Must have the ability to build solid relationships, coupled with proven administrative, organisational and prioritisation skills.
- Outstanding initiative abilities with very good customer service and interpersonal skills
- Analytical with good problem solving and numerical skills
- Medium to advanced level user of Microsoft Office, e.g. Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
If you believe you can make a positive contribution to our team and want to be part of Liberty’s exciting future, we would love to hear from you.
Please click APPLY NOW and attach your resume.